Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Project Elf

You've heard of the Angel Tree charity during the holidays, right? I'm super pumped to share that I'm heading up something similar this year at my company. I'm calling it Project Elf because I feel like an elf. I'm in charge of Christmas! Specifically, the children in our state's care. More specifically, my local community. I have been given a large portion of the lists to distribute. The lists provide a number of things a child wants for Christmas with number 1 being the gift wanted the most. It's getting closer to delivery date deadline and my office looks a lot like one would imagine Santa's Workshop. Who better to host Christmas than Mrs. Christmas herself?! See below for a glimpse of my poster design. I plastered these everywhere on site.

No comments: