Monday, August 29, 2011

army bleh

I had my very 1st date night with other (and also new) officer wives this past weekend. I learned a lot of information about our upcoming...agenda...that I unfortunately can't share with you yet. I promise though...as soon as it's made public information-you get my honest 1st impression and feelings about everything.
It was incredibly nice to meet and chat with other Army wives. YOU have no idea how refreshing it is to hear that I'm not crazy for feeling the way I feel or thinking the way I do. This experience is an emotional ride that I have never been on, never asked for, and I'm not sure how fast I want to go. I'm quickly discovering that things move just as slow as they do fast in the Army. It's like we went from 0 to 90 overnight. Prayers please. You could say I had a  minor meltdown the other night. I'm laughing now, but don't kid yourself. I'm nothing but a sarcastic front right now. God bless my adorable and patient husband. It's true, opposites attract. I'm not so adorable when I crack and he is so incredibly warm and understanding when I feel like my world as I know it is falling a part.
Anywho...I have my first Dining Out event in a couple of weeks. I'm still figuring out the difference of Dining In and Dining Out because the things my source from the other night said contradicts my findings via Google so I'm waiting for Hubby to get more direct info. Nonetheless, my priority is...wardrobe. Google came through and showed me WHAT NOT TO WEAR. See skank below:

3 comments:

Charlie and Stacy said...

"see skank below" hahaha I love it.

Amber said...

sorry to hear you are going through a hard time with all of the changes. You are super strong and will be able to make it through everything...tough as it may be. You'll be in my prayers.

Erin said...

@Stacy-I couldn't believe it when I saw that pic. Classy, eh? haha
@Amber-Thank you so much for your encouraging words. Really.