Wednesday, April 3, 2013

pretty nifty

I've been hoarding a beautiful image of wallpaper I like. I hope to install it in our laundry room when we leave our current home. I thought I'd start making my must-have list a little more attainable by creating a source and price list to go with each item so when the time comes to purchase said item, I won't be frantic and settle for something I love less if I can't find or budget for my must-have.  
I couldn't for the life of me find this gem I saved in my inspire file:
 AND then a light bulb went off in my head and I did a reverse Google image search and found the source! Apparently I had saved it from Made By Girl's blog over a year ago! Jen says it's a dressing room at Bloomingdale's. Crikey. This wallpaper source challenge has lots of obstacles. But isn't Google amaze balls!?

I want that paper to go on the ceiling...

No comments: