Monday, December 21, 2009

Spread Some Christmas Cheer

It's my turn because.... One of my vendors sent a bunch of middle school kids to my office and they all sang Christmas carols to me this morning! I thought this was a great idea and I will def think of them first when it comes to doing some ordering...That was MUCH better than a Christmas card! Yesterday I was doing some grocery shopping and ran into a co-worker's wife. I had told her that I had found everything I needed except cans of pumpkin for my pies. This morning she sent 2 cans of pumpkin with her husband from her own pantry to give to me! Soooo thoughtful:) I'll be passing on Christmas cheer in my very near future. In the meantime, here are some cheerful pictures of our Christmas decor at the house.

Our table set for Christmas yummies:)

The Christmas theme for our house was much different this year. I took on a less formal and more fun approach and I'm very happy with the results.

No comments: