Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crickets

(I say, "Crickets" when I'm not quite sure how to respond. Try it in a text.)
It's been a few days since my last post and I have some random thoughts. Here it goes...
My gma is getting better! We had a big hairy scare the other day, but she miracously improves each day.
I really want to build a house.
I have a huge project underway and I can't wait to share it with the blog world. (not bldg a house)
I woke up this morning to run, but instead I laid there for 45 mins thinking about getting up.
Coworker of mine had me try her favorite snack just now. Cherry tomatoes and sugar. Icky.
I'm out of my FF Coffeemate French Vanilla Creamer. I keep it in the breakroom at work. Boooooo.
My hands are so dry. Lizard skin dry. I cake on lotion too. Must not be the RIGHT lotion.
I have 6 credits completed towards my MBA. This excites me.
I have always wanted to learn photography, but the idea overwhelms me...And my potential camera money usually winds up going towards fabric, lamps and throw pillows...

No comments: