Monday, March 7, 2011

Pant Hall

I bumped into the mall on Sunday to hopefully find a pair of black slacks. I've washed, dry cleaned and worn my old pair out. This wasn't my first time to find a replacement so by now you can imagine that I am in need of a replacement. I have such a hard time finding slacks. Really. I'm picky about the fit and length. Anywayzzzz...I have a lot of work travel ahead of me this month (currently in Pittsburgh) and a lot of trade shows to network. I was seconds away from turning around and reluctantly buying a pair of pants that I didn't love and go have them altered. Lucky for me, I held out and peeked into the Gap first. Now-I am in pant love with TWO A-mazing deals I snatched.

Gap's Tuxedo Perfect Trouser Pant (Originally $69.50-Erin scored for $10.71)




















GAP's Always Skinny Black Jean (Originally $69.50-Erin scored for $11.33)

No comments: