Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Fly By

This past weekend was a good time. Lee and I went landscape shopping Friday evening. We bought 2 bobble head type trees, lots of pansies(Theta Love), and yellow mums. I got all of my Fall decor out of the attic too. Our front porch looks like a freaking Fall Festival complete with a haystack, scarecrow, and pumpkins! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the warm colors, the trees changing colors, football, wearing layers, leaving the windows open at night...my list could go on and on and on and on... Saturday, we had a slew of friends come over to watch the OU game and play games afterwards. Maybe 17 peeps. Brandon brought his dog, Shelby. Shelby and Cooper had fun chasing each other all night. Cooper got dressed up for the party too. I've attached his picture for your viewing pleasure. Taylor had her friend, Amanda, make Goo Bars. I have no idea how to make these rich little suckers, but they are soooo good. (Especially with a glass of milk as I discovered at breakfast yesterday morning.)
Sunday, I submitted my weekly homework assignments and did fabulous on my quiz. I'm anticipating my final. This will be my first final since undergrad and I'm abnormally nervous. I really want to do well.
I painted guestroom 2 gray while Lee cooked dinner last night. Phase 1 is out of the way and now I need to figure out what the heck Phase 2 will be. I really like the gray on the walls. No, I love them.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I think I'm going to need this recipe for goo bars!

Erin said...

I'll see if I can get the secret! Taylor switched out the chocolate in the goo and added pumpkin for me this weekend. Yummers!