Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brrrr

I'm in Pittsburgh again for work. And it's cold. Here's my welcome view when I landed:




















Originally, I was scheduled to get here on Sunday, but my flight was canceled due to bad weather. I woke up at 3am to catch my 6am flight yesterday and after being delayed for four hours, I got my hotel room around 4pm. I ordered room service for dinner and tried to look alive so that I could take my final online since I will have no time the rest of the week before it is due. I took a shower and dried my hair last night because I had to get up at 5:30am (4:30am where I'm from) and be in the hotel lobby by 6:15am. I grabbed my coworker and darted for Panera to pick up 3 variety boxes of bagels, 20 muffins, and 20 pastries. We then went in separate directions as I headed to the location of one of our customers to drop off breakfast. After breakfast, I headed to WV to meet a caterer at another customer location for lunch. 'Tis the Season! I'm now back in our Pittsburgh office winding down. Whew. Everyone is grabbing dinner together later. A girl has to eat, but I would much rather go in my jammies.

No comments: