Monday, July 12, 2010

Design Star Recap

Blogging from Pittsburgh this week... I completely forgot Design Star was on last night. Thank goodness for my DVR. That can't be a good sign for the show's success. However, I did manage to watch it while I was packing and before I went to bed. Challenge. I loved the thought of designing a studio apartment around a flower, but why did we have to do a TEAM bouquet of every one's individual flowers?! Dumb. I am beyond ready for a solo challenge. There wasn't, but if there was a team winner; I would have chosen the boys. The girls + Dan's Team seemed sparse in comparison. I'm a bit sad Dan went home. I think he went home too early, but Alex did kick his booty on camera hosting and Dan made the mistake of blending into the design background. Someone has to go... Nina, Nina, Nina...you argue that you're not a one-trick-pony but... Is it me or does Casey resemble Reese Witherspoon?

No comments: