Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Humbly Bowed

I've been catching up on my bloggidy blog blogs and I noticed that I was given an award over at When Irish Eyes Are Smiling! Whoot Whoot. Mo, aka Morgan, gave me The Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks, Mo!!! Oh...and not to rub it in or anything...but I was her #1. Just saying.
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
  • Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
  • Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 Things the blog world  may not know about me:
1. I am 5'10
2. I have all white hangers facing the same direction in my closet.
3. I LOVE cheese.
4. I am borderline obsessed with Christmas.
5. I REALLY want to ride in a hot air balloon even though I don't care much for extreme heights.
6. I speak my mind, but find myself profoundly sensitive. Ha!
7. When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a ballet dancing purple bunny.

In no particular order, I'm passing the fame onto these special peeps:
1.   Dwellers Without Decorators
2.   The Undomesticated Momma
3.   A Little Pink in a World of Camo
4.   Jeremy and Kathleen
5.   Holquins
6.   The Beginning
7.   Cake Loves Bear
8.   My Sweet Savannah
9.   Pure Style Home
10. Brooklyn Limestone
11. The Way We Are
12. Room to Inspire
13. Emily Clark
14. Bower Power Blog
15. The Newlywed Diaries

3 comments:

Leah said...

Thank you so much Erin!!! I am so honored!

Luvs!

Emily A. Clark said...

Thanks for the award! Fun learning more about you :)

Emily

Lauren said...

Thanks so much Erin!!! I LOVE cheese too!!!
xoxoo