Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In the Bag

 


 What's In My Bag????
1. Erase Paste by Benefit
2. High Beam by Benefit
3. Diamond Shine by Sally Hansen
4. PeachyKeen by MAC
5. Mannequin by Lancome
6. Ricepaper by MAC
7. Vitalumiere by Chanel (Shell 1.5)
8. Lineur Intense by Loreal (Black)
9. Vanilla by Softlips
10. Chanel Makeup Brushes
11. Lash Blast Volume (Black/not waterproof)
12. Hair Tie
13. Tools (tweezers, clippers, lash curler)
14. Hydramax + Active by Chanel
15. Mineralize Skinfinish by MAC (Medium)


                                  
Yes. I do my makeup sitting on the floor of my closet. The idea of decorating my closet is currently on my mind. My lipstick was MIA this morning or you would have an image of Chanel's Rouge Allure in Desirable. I keep that gem in my purse. I normally wear Ecriture De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in Noir/Black. I hate the thickness of the Loreal I am using now. I have to use a Qtip to prepare the brush for application. The Chanel cosmetic counter closest to my house does a poor job at keeping their inventory stocked so I'm making the other work for now.  I like to change up my makeup bag a lot. Right now this one is a bit small, but it is great for traveling. I have a complete set of Chanel makeup brushes, but these (#1, 2, 6, 7, 12, 16) seem to be most necessary when I'm in a hurry. I have a monster size basket full of shadow, lipsticks, and more underneath my bathroom counter. I tend to only carry the colors that I want to sport for the current season.  What's in your bag???

No comments: