Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Shower R' Us

We've had two baby showers at our house within a month. I helped finance both but wasn't able to attend both of them. Kristie's shower was the same weekend as my father-in-law's family viewing. Having sent invitations addressing the shower to be in our home a month in advance; I literally gave Taylor a key to the house and welcomed her to make it her own while we were gone. It was an incredibly hard time and this gesture spoke measures to our friendship. She rocks out everything she does and did an incredible job hosting alone. AND! Kristie's C-Section is tomorrow!!!! We are all super excited. I'm only working a half day tomorrow so I can ewe and awe at Baby Kaden tomorrow.
My sweet friend Allyson is due soon also. We had her shower this past Sunday afternoon. I didn't get an accurate account but I would estimate 25-30 people attended. I've attached some pictures below:
"Coming Soon Rian Paxton"
Party Favors
Host Picture
I was really proud of my cheese ball girl!
Food!

2 comments:

ashley morgan said...

How cute, and that food spread looks yummy!

Erin said...

Thank you! My family makes a gingerbread man cheeseball for Christmas but I transformed him into a cheeseball girl:)