Friday, March 12, 2010

Point & Purchase

Each month I open my mailbox anticipating the arrival of my new House Beautiful magazine. If I had a bottomless pocketbook I would love to point and purchase at the gorgeous images in this magazine. Living vicariously though these inspiring images; I have decided to sculpt a house to my desire with the pictures from House Beautiful. Have fun breezing through my ideal kitchen…ideal at the moment. When we have completed the tour through each room I will post pictures of the “work in progress” we call our home. Each of these pictures offer a little something-something that helps mold my kitchen vision. If you haven’t noticed, I like to mix the old with the new.

I love the pops of color in this room and it helps that I'm a sucker for this shade of green.

This layout is nice and the industrial/masculine vibe this room is giving me is fantastic. AND...Did you notice that stove?!

I obviously like white cabinetry but I also like crown moulding. Clean white lines make me a happy person.

The exposed beams in this kitchen are great.

The chandelier lanterns are beautiful. I'm sure I could find the perfect space to hang not two but 3 of these bad boys.

No comments: