Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Down

A couple more accessories will be needed to complete the TV setup in our bedroom. I know having a television in the bedroom is debatable but I don't care. It's a keeper in our household! Last night we bought a new television at Best Buy to hang in our bedroom above the dresser. Lee would like to order the mounting hardware from Amazon and I am on the prowl for an ornate frame like http://www.brooklynlimestone.com/search/label/bedroom. This is one of my absolute favorite blogs. Her ideas are fabulous. Mrs. Limestone offers a unique spin to each room design as she and her husband renovate their home. I'm hoping she doesn't mind that I'm using her television framing as inspiration for my own room. See below for her framed television that I am referencing and follow her blog for more pictures!

No comments: