Monday, August 9, 2010

Design Star Recap

I know you were wondering if I was going to get around to making this post today. I almost didn't. I've been traveling all day, stuck in airports, and battling a monster headache. I think the headache has something to do with my sore jaw (wisdom tooth removal). Anyway, I had to check my grad school stuff online because it all starts today! Whew...
Back to Design Star...I'm glad Courtland went home. He didn't surprise me and his attitude wore me out. Although I'm not crazy about this season of team challenges, I do like the "HOW-TO" projects. Did you not LOVE Michael's mirror? I love, love, loved it. I enjoyed watching the designer turn "chauchky" (as described by the designers) type furniture and accessories into something that could be styled into their dining room designs.
Lee watched the show with me last night. He was in disbelief that I named the challenge before it was announced and predicted who was going home before it was determined. This season is too predictable.Whatev...I'm still watching, right?!

No comments: