Monday, August 16, 2010

Drill Weekend

This past weekend was nuts.
I was extremely tired on Friday after catching my 6am flight home from Pittsburgh. I woke up at 3am to get to the airport. Craaaaaazy. I couldn't begin to think about scoring a nap when I got home because Lee was leaving for drill in a few hours. When he left, I did manage to catch a few zzzz's, but not for long because I had homework to complete and a quiz on Sunday! I stayed up too late on Friday and stayed in my pj's until Saturday evening-just in time to put on a fresh pair. However, with my phone on silent I did complete and my ace my homework assignments and did relatively decent on my quiz.
I ventured out of my cave Sunday afternoon and scored a cute pair of heels. Lee came home Sunday evening and we had date night on Campus Corner at our favorite pizza joint. I do Maui Magic. Canadian bacon, pineapple and mandarin oranges. Don't hate. It's yummers.

No comments: