Thursday, November 4, 2010

FABRIC

The fabric is here! The fabric is here! I ordered my 5 yards of fabric from FABRIC.COM and it shipped immediately. I love that. Seriously, it felt like minutes after my order I got a personalized email thanking me for my order and another email with my tracking information. I am definitely using them for future projects. At lunch today, I'm going to get fabric to line the inside of the curtains. During my homework breaks this weekend, I am going to attempt the curtain making process myself.  Maybe. I'm sure it's going to be a lot more attention to detail than THESE updates I added to our living room curtains. Young House Love has THIS DIY technique, but it's not for a pocket rod curtain with lining. I prefer lined curtains and I already have a curtain rod up that I believe is too thick for "clip rings". To be cont'd...

No comments: