Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Menu 2010

Lee and I rotate Thansgiving to avoid spending the majority of the holiday traveling between each of our hometowns. This year we spent the holiday with my parents and boy does my mom know how to throw down a yummy meal. Our menu consited of....
  •      Hot Rolls
  •      Grandma’s Famous Cranberry Relish
  •      Turkey
  •      Ham
  •      Giblet Gravy
  •      Grandma’s Famous Dressing
  •      Deviled Eggs
  •      Mac & Cheese (not from a box)
  •      Corn
  •      Sweet Potatoes
  •      Mashed Potatoes
  •      Broccoli and Rice Casserole
  •      Chinese Coleslaw
  •      Pumpkin Pie
  •      Coconut Pie
  •      Chocolate Ice-cream Mousse Pie
  •      Pumpkin Roll
  •      Banana Pudding
What's your favorite holiday dish??? What's mine? Handsdown-my grandmother's dressing. I took very diligent notes this year while I helped her put it together.

No comments: