Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HSN

Did you know that HSN employees get 40% off at Ballard Designs? Jealous, I know! Just so happens that my connection let me use the discount to score these fabulous stockings. I chose the Style 2 font and cream colored thread to monogram. They should be arriving soon. They really have a great stocking selection. I almost chose the burlap and linen stockings to mix and match together, but figured they wouldn't look as perfect with my current whimsical Christmas decor. Tis' the Season!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Ohhhhhh! I have the polka dot ones but I hadn't seen the dog bone ones!! How exciting!!

Erin said...

Order soon. Website says that Nov. 22 is the earliest they can be shipped!

Taylor said...

That is BANANAS! You know what else is bananas?? Having to pay full price... color me jealous =)

Erin said...

I'm sure she would hook you up. You're kinda a big deal...