Thursday, November 1, 2012

yesterday

My Kindergarten teacher pal, Kimberly, that I talked about HERE, dressed up as Pinkalicious from the book yesterday for Halloween. I'm sure her kids loved it. Cute!
My friend, Kristie, had a pumpkin carving contest at work yesterday and her department won for the 2nd year in a row. The witch, bowl and rat are all made from pumpkin!!! They even served punch witch's brew from the pumpkin bowl too!
Close up!
Kristie and Nick brought their little boy to trick or treat at our house last night. Kaden always gets a special treat from us. This year he was treated a blue light saber that was filled with M&Ms. He was having too much fun running around the house with it that I couldn't get him to sit still for a picture. Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue...with a blue Star Wars light saber from his E:

No comments: