Monday, December 31, 2012

storytelling


I've always liked photography but I'm loving my newly acquired skills from the classes I took. I'm more than thankful my friend Kristin pushed me to take photography classes with her. Not only did it give me something to take my mind off the deployment when Lee first left but it kept me busy developing a passion of mine.
I'm really inspired by lifestyle photography. Photography that tells a story. I want people to look at my pictures and be able to determine my subject's personality or the story of a particular event; be it a family, decorated room or birth. I still have lots to learn but I'm having fun doing so! My little cousin had my glasses the other night and I took some really cute pictures of her. She has a hard time sitting still but I think I captured her personality quite well.  

No comments: