Tuesday, September 20, 2011

happy FALL time ya'll

I feel like Lee and I need to do so many things and fast. Days fall into months and then years and you find yourself making excuses for why you don't have time to do the things you talk about doing. So this weekend...I plan to share a banana split with my hubby just cause and I plan to carve a pumpkin with him just cause I can and haven't ever. I REALLY love this time of year. The first day of FALL is on Friday and I couldn't be more excited. I plan to really milk the holidays for all their worth this season.

Starting with Halloween:

I need some pumpkins.




















Wishing I had stairs.




















Don't forget the hot chocolate! My friends tease me about my marshmallow obsession. You should see me build a smore.

No comments: