Friday, September 16, 2011

TOP 5

Things that have me completely stoked today.
  1. It's Friday! Tonight we're going bowling downtown for a pal's bday. I'm a horrible bowler, but it should be fun nonetheless.
  2. My buddy (and sorority sista), Morgan finally had her bambino. Several days late and 21 hours of labor later, we welcome Maggie Ann into the world! Yay! Morgan and I were roomies in college. I can't wait to watch this little girl grow up and tell her stories about how her mommy and daddy were in college. Hee Hee Hee....
  3. Football season is in the air. Boomer Sooner! We're cooking out with friends and watching the game on Saturday. Woot Woot! I've been summoned to bring my famous dip for munching. I think I'll stop by my friend's new sweet shop in town to get a dessert too. I love supporting local businesses and especially her because she's from MY hometown. In fact, we graduated high school the same year just from different schools. Love this chica and so very proud.
  4. I plan to do some shopping tomorrow for a few Fall staples to wear to work. Brandi will be my shopping partner which could be a very bad thing for my wallet. I know Taylor would be down, but she's too busy celebrating the passing of THE BAR EXAM in Vegas and San Fran with her mama. I'm sooo proud of her and her smarty pants self!
  5. My annual charity golf tournament I host for my company is over and it went VERY well. I can't believe it's already my 4th one to do. Lee came out to support me and got to see me present the charity's check for the 1st time! Our company owner usually does it, but he's overseas at the moment so I got the honor! AND what a great honor it was. I always feel extra special when Lee sees me in action because I feel like I'm always watching him being great and conquering achievement after achievement. 















Lots to be happy and cheering about the weekend! TGIF!

No comments: