Monday, September 19, 2011

more for me than him (oops)

I did a little shopping over the wknd at our new outlet mall. I'm the most excited about JCrew. Here's a few things I found (I heart gingham anything):

This shirt is more solid and not so faded in person. I couldn't find its twin on the web this morning but everything else is the same:



I finally bought a schoolboy blazer. It has 3 gold buttons on each cuff too:


I'll be wearing this skirt with the above blazer and the denim shirt fo sho:



















Also from JCrew, I also snagged: cute earrings, a necklace, a leopard headband, and two long-sleeve fitted (best fit ever) tees with a crew neck. (One in the same color as skirt above and the other one in grey.)

I found a cute grey skinny belt at Gap. A nice light weight striped sweater at Banana Republic for Lee (60% off!). A uber cute plaid button up from RL POLO for Lee (Only 30 bucks!). And the oxford pumps from Nine West for me:









I found a cute camel colored full skirt at The Limited (not at outlet) too, but the one they had in stock had an ugly seam coming unraveled AND they were sold out of my size online! Phooey. So I'm looking for one now elsewhere. I did find one from ASOS that I'm considering, but I've never ordered from them before and that makes me nervous. Ha.

No comments: