Thursday, January 3, 2013

ouch

I completed Day 2 of Insanity! I was sore from my fit test so I was a little concerned about how an actual fullout workout would be. Not going to lie. There were moments when I laid on the floor like a squished bug but I somehow managed to get up and keep going after chugging a lot of water. This workout is cray cray. But not too terribly bad to keep me from completing day 3 tonight! I'm even more sore today but slowly getting my momentum and I can't help but be excited to see what other insane moves will be thrown at me in the next video.
Doing a workout for the first time is a bit like the first day of dance class when you want to stand in the back before you get the gist of all the moves, ya know? Ha! I know I looked ridiculous.
I'm tossing around the idea of vlogging about my Insanity journey too. I think a video journal after my workouts will keep me accountable and give other curious peeps something to watch because I know I have watched a ton of Insanity YouTube videos and transformations. Something for me to ponder.
And speaking of squished bug, I saw this image and thought it was really funny.
Here's one of the many videos I watched on YouTube that inspired me to give the insane workout a shot.

No comments: