Monday, June 28, 2010

Design Star Recap

Goodness. This season just doesn't do anything for me. If I weren't such a fan of the show, I would've stopped watching it completely after the first 10-15 minutes of last night's broadcast. Creating a patio design using an instrument as inspiration? Ugh. Snoozefest. I REALLY wish they would start doing individual designs. I don't like the team challenges. I'm glad the ladies scored Dan on their team. He seems to neutralize a bit of the drama. The men's team lost last night and Trent was sent home.

I did like Tom's day bed and Michael's wall art.

I did not like Nina's scribble along the wall. I completely agreed with Emily when she tried to get Nina to paint over it. However, the judges liked it and I guess that's all that matters??? I liked Casey's contribution to the space with the light, airy furniture and bling accessories. She seems to be in the background a lot and I'm looking forward to seeing her design aesthetic more.

No comments: