Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wanted

Lee and I are still furnishing our home. We have lots of knick-knacks but too much junk makes me a crazy person. My parents give me a hard time because I have many "treasures" still stored in my old closet at their house. Lee gives me a hard time too. I like a VERY organized space but I tend to stuff things or papers I don't want to throw away into 4 different spots throughout our house. Ridiculous, I know. Eventually, I go through the drawers and file the items to their designated spot. Having said this, you can imagine I have plenty of small ticket items. I need big stuff now. Below you will see two tables that I want in my very near future. Cash, check or money order accepted. Kidding. Kinda...
This little guy is sold as a nightstand but I think it will make a fabulous end table next to my hounds tooth wing back when it is completed. I plan to store our remotes in the drawer!
This is going in my entryway. I would love to find a look alike at Goodwill or on Craigslist and paint it myself. Very doable. I just need to find something similar. This will be our key catcher and look fantastic with other entryway ideas I have in mind...

1 comment:

Erin said...

Whoot Whoot! I'm glad someone thinks he's cute too!
I absolutely meant everything I said but thank you for the humble response! So sweet of you to take the time and follow-up.
I call him my little cirus puppy bc he likes to do tricks for treats. I'll repost his video for you:)