Monday, April 26, 2010

Chair Update

You may remember this post about this fabric I bought to upholster a chair for my living room. Lee and I have been casually searching for a replacement chair. I can't begin to tell you how many furniture stores we've entered and left empty handed. I would find a chair that I loved but it's too pricey material made it ridiculous to buy and then strip. Then enters....Craigslist. I stumbled across this beauty a few weeks ago and forwarded the link to Lee. Surprisingly, Lee came home with it one night last week! I about fell over when he walked through the door with it. Even better, it was listed for $60 and Lee got it for $40. I was even more impressed to learn that it came from a nice home that Lee says I would love. Smoke free too. Now, imagine it with my yummy houndstooth fabric. You like?

2 comments:

Room to Inspire said...

What a great chair and for only $40! Wow - I can't wait to see it with a little houndstooth fabric!

Chelsea

Erin said...

I know I know!!! I couldn't believe we got it for $40 either. I'm so excited. I hope for a speedy refurbish. Ha!