Monday, April 12, 2010

Modern Outhouse

My search for my ideal-at-the-moment dream home checks out the bathroom today. I like the idea of having a calm, hotel-like master bathroom and giving my friends something interesting and bold in the guest bathroom. House Beautiful has several beautiful images but it wasn't hard to narrow my selection.
master bathroom
I love the rich and relaxing look of this space. I could easily see myself reading the latest issue of Marie Claire while soaking in a mountain of bubbles. I'm also digging the abundance of tulips in the corner. The small mosaic glass tile on the floor and silver accents give me lots of great ideas for how I would want the rest of this room to look.
guest bathroom
Black, white and a special pop of color makes me smile. The stripes are bold but not overdone.

No comments: