Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nothing Room

I'm working on transforming our nothing room into a study. The nothing room is located to the right of the breakfast nook through french doors. In the nothing room there is a large glass door that leads to the back patio. We have no plans to sell our house anytime soon but when we do, I think a "Study" will attract more interest than a nothing room. Having a study sounds more grown up too!
Inspiration: Lee's Infantry Pin
I'm not absolutely sold on any of these items. However, taking a gander at the mood board you can definitely tell what direction I'm taking with the room. Thoughts or suggestions?!?!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

how do you make a mood board?

I like that stuff!

Erin said...

I use Photobucket.com
Find a pic, save it to your computer, go to photobucket, upload your pic, click edit, under the "Basic" tab you will find a tab for "EZ Collage". And collage away...
Let me know if you have any more questions about it, etc:)