Friday, April 16, 2010

Splash of Yellow

I’m REALLY digging yellow right now. I want to splash it everywhere. I’m already planning to splash it all over our study but where else can I splash it?! We’re approaching another drill weekend and I’m seriously considering painting our front door yellow. Our door is currently black and drab. Yellow would make it bold, cheerful and interesting. Is that not what I wanted when we discussed entryway design??? Lee will definitely think its interesting when he returns home to a colorful door...We'll see if he reads my blog...

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Check out Emily's blog about the yellow she's painting her door http://emilyhposts.blogspot.com/2010/04/giving-thanks-when-thanks-is-due.html

Do it. :-)

Erin said...

I saw that pic on Young House Love too! It only solidifies how great of an idea it us:)