Monday, June 14, 2010

HGTV Design Star

The new season of Design Star premiered last night. I was a bit disappointed with the first challenge, but I am definitely intrigued by the competition. The White Box Challenge is usually one of my favorites too! A large portion of the contestants seemed to play it safe. No one had any "WOW" moments with their design. I have no idea why Nina won the first design challenge. Personally, I thought her design was a bit cliché given the fact that their only resource was to shop at a Korean market. Also, she obviously plays dirty. I don't want anyone to win that isn't a good sport. Design is fun. Why throw your partner under the bus? I am not an official judge, but I do judge from the couch in my living room. I would've chosen Michael to win the first challenge. His unmade bed made his room look lived in and believable given his inspiration.
Where was Clive last night?

Julie was the first to go home this season.

No comments: