Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our Dining Room

I was beginning to think that this day would never arrive. It was March when we first started my ideal-dream-home-at-the-moment tour with this first post. Now, I will begin to show you rooms throughout our "castle". I still have a lot of finishing touches to add, but hopefully these images will give you an idea of the direction we're taking. HOPEFULLY, you can help me shop too!
Before
"Before" images were given to us by our realtor prior to purchasing our home.
After
The green storage bins house our cloth napkins, placmats, napkin rings, etc for more "formal" affairs. When I move into a bigger castle, I want a mirrored buffet like this. I made the mossy green balls to add a punch of green for our centerpiece. I also added fabric and trim to our curtains for an inexpensive curtain makeover.

No comments: