Monday, May 2, 2011

Wknd Happenings

Other than the obvious happenings that made their debut in the news, Erin and Lee happenings were semi eventful. I got a massage! (Yes, I know. 2 wknds in a row. YeeHaw!) I  then took 4 quizzes on Saturday so that I could play have dinner with friends and attend the local music festival. We checked out a new place on Campus and it was darn right tastey. Blackbird. Check it out.
After dindin, we said tata to Kristie & Nick and headed to the festival. The festival was a good time too. We finished the evening by hanging out at McNellies with our beloved Taylor and Jacob. haha We were all so full after dinner that things didn't get too wild but wooo....our surroundings were entertaining to look at all night.
I ordered the PB duvet to match THESE shams. Yep. That's me. Checking things off the list.
Right now I'm very attracted to these shoes and I have no idea who makes them. However, I would prefer them in brown since I have a favorite nude shoe already.

Let me know if you find its brown friend!

No comments: