Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3 Things

  1. We celebrated our 3 year anniversary this past weekend!!! Yay us! We took off work Friday and went to the lake house Thursday to meander around on lazy time and get some sun. On Saturday, we took off for Dallas and went on a shopping spree. Yes. Shopping spree. It was sooooo much fun. Lee got really into it and had an equally great time.
  2. On Monday, Lee woke me up to give me the Nikon D90 that I have been wanting. I was excited, surprised and intimidated by that thing. I can't wait to locate and stalk some great photography blogs now.
  3. This morning we woke up to find that we had been robbed. Yes, robbed. Some losers stole all 4 tires off Lee's truck. They used the blocks from our neighbors flowerbed to lift the truck. Ridiculous. I was last told that we were 1 of the 4 houses targeted. I'm curious to see what the final count is. A paper boy spooked the losers in the midst of them targeting another home about 4am this morning. They have somewhat of an ID on the vehicle. Scary to think we were sleeping the whole time. Makes you feel kinda dirty or something, ya know? I hope they find the lame sucky suckersons that did this.

1 comment:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

hhhaapppy anniversary friends!!:) isn't love grand?!?!
my friend mary is a photographer-you might wanna check out her awesome blog-
tomorrowsmemoriesphotography.blogspot.com
that totally sucks about the tires being stolen. ugh!! i would be so mad!! that is ridiculous...ppl are nuts!!!