Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yada Yada

SO many things rambling through my brain today. I NEED to focus on this week and it is so hard with everything else going on in my head. I MUST finish my case study that is due this week and take my last set of quizzes. They aren't due until Sunday, but you have no idea what set of events happen before then. I am determined to take my quizzes tonight so I can complete my case study and submit it by Friday. It would be so incredibly nice to start the weekend off free as a bird.
In the meantime, I need to create 2 candy bouquets for my niece and nephew's dance recital! I know these kiddos well. They would much rather have candy than flowers. I like the idea of a bouquet rather than a basket. Any ideas? I'm thinking something bigger and better than this:

No comments: