Friday, August 5, 2011

Confession

I miss my hubby like a mad woman. I want him home. Now. This week has been a chaotic blur of happy and frustrating times from a new baby in the family high to car trouble low. I'm not going to list everything because I know it sounds like silly dumb things but I will share that this week would have been a lot better if Lee had been home. Don't get me wrong-I'm doing really well considering how I was when we 1st started this Army thing but I think I had forgotten how hard it was to NOT be able to bounce ideas, vent my woes or simply have another car in the driveway. I miss the lump that sleeps next to me in bed so much. I'm really hoping he calls today. I can't wait to hear him tell me to breathe because he says I talk too fast.

Speaking of baby...here's a few shots I took as we welcomed my cousin Matt's new baby into the world on Wednesday! I love being home-home in the middle of the week!







No comments: