Tuesday, June 12, 2012

dinglehopper

I ended up taking Coop to the vet after work. Poor little guy. Doc checked him out and she thinks he played in the hay meadow a bit too much and may have had a seedling probe his foot. A seedling can best be described as a sting ray tail. It's sharp on the end and then feathers out when inside so it gets stuck. The abrasion then gets infected causes the swelling that I noticed. Anyway, Coop was sent home with antibiotics and an anti-inflammatory. He'll be taking these in addition to his children's Claritin for his Summer allergies. High maintenance little dude! I was really busy last night doing stuff around the house but he wanted his mommy so I held him while I ironed. Spoiled rotten but I can't resist that little face. Especially when he clings to my like a little kid. I'm ridiculous, I know.


















I gave him a bath this morning before I left for work to clean his owie. As I was getting ready, I noticed him chilling on his favorite rug. I couldn't help but to think he resembles Scuttle from The Little Mermaid. When he's wet his hair looks permed. Like he's been using a "dinglehopper" or something. So funny. He has a hair appointment next week!

No comments: