Tuesday, June 26, 2012

kiddo

We don't have any of our own quite yet but I love kids. They are so stink'n cute and say the funniest things. I love to spoil them rotten and then send them on their way. I love to cuddle and love on them and then pass them over when they have a crying fit or poopy diaper.

One of the twins (Friends since childhood and they're both teachers!) has started decorating her classroom for the next school year. Here's a sneek peek of what she's doing:
Crazy bold and fun, right?! She teaches Kindergarten by the way.

I love the idea of stimulating a child's brain with creativity and visual interest in their room. With the deployment coming up, I hope to see no kids in our very near future. Don't hate-I would totally welcome any surprise blessing sent our way. The timing would just be a really scary surprise...
However, I do have quite the inspiration stock pile for when that blessed day comes. I can't wait to decorate for a mini Lee or Erin. You better bet your bottom dollar our tiny tot will be hoot, a ham and have a well dressed room to boot. Here's some of my favorites:

No comments: