Thursday, February 7, 2013

much to tell

Hello! I'm sorry I missed you yesterday! I have been a very busy girl and almost missed you again today.
Work has me running circles around my desk and when I'm not doing that I'm sweating with Sean T doing Insanity or ediitng pictures and scheming design ideas with my web consultant.
More on that later. Hee! Hee! Hee!

Get excited. Lee was given a cell phone yesterday so he can now call me for short little chats when he gets a chance instead of waiting for our once a week Skype dates. Woot Woot! This exciting news had me throwing glittery thoughts in my head and cheesing from ear to ear. It's the little things, Y'all!

Right now we're going back and forth with a travel agent. We've narrowed vacation destinations down to two places. Can you believe it's almost THAT time?!
I swear. Lee has been THE most indecisive person when it comes to making vacation decisions. He absolutely did not want to go to the beach because, "We always go to the beach and I have had sand in between my tows for months."
He then got me excited about the idea of going to Europe and to make a long story a lot shorter...we're going to the beach after all. His new stance, "I just don't want to visit Mexico or Jamaica."
I can't give him too much of a hard time because it has been awhile since he's had a vacation...
The 2 images below are from the destinations that are still in the running. Thanks to Trip Advisor I think we'll be happy with either one of them! I don't think you can go wrong if this is your view when you wake up every morning:












In other news, I'm preparing our house to sell. Big changes and plans are ahead for this clan. I got a wild hair and rearranged the guest room furniture again. I'm painting the cream bed in one of the rooms black this weekend so it will look something like this, only ours isn't so ornate:
And then we'll prob sell it in a "we're moving" garage sale because it's time. I just know it will look tons better for show if it is black and I'm not attached to the color. It's really seen its better day.

Toodles for now!

No comments: