Friday, February 22, 2013

tgif

Man. What a week?! Everyday has felt like a Monday if you know what I mean.
I missed my 1st scheduled workout Wednesday and then again yesterday and I will most likely skip today too. I'm sick. Boo. I felt myself going downhill on my way home from work Wednesday so I stopped by CVS on my way home and got some new companions. I stayed home from work yesterday and kept these guys close by:
I plan to make the days up by extending the 60 day plan instead of skipping them so I can stick to the schedule as much as possible.

I picked up a new polish on the way to the register while I was at CVS too. A Revlon polish in Forest:
I haven't tried it out yet but I plan to change my nail color this weekend. Hello, 2013 color of the year!

Lee has had the last 4 days "off". If you can even call it that. No official R&R that provides enough time for him to come home and his pass didn't allow him to hop on a plane and visit Dubai or anything but 4 days to sleep and eat as he pleases. He chilled in the comfort of his own room and just enjoyed doing nothing. He's been wanting to get rug while he's there so he has been sending me lots of pictures to make sure he gets one that we both like. He found one! Here's a close up, can't wait to see it in person:
Were it not for its history of conflict, Afghanistan might be best known for its gorgeous rugs, handwoven by nomadic tribes scattered across the country. Time Magazine
 
Here's a few ideas I have for the new rug:

No comments: