Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Shopping

I had such a good weekend! I took Friday off and headed to the lake house and caught a nap in the sun on the beach with my mama. We had crab cakes and a shrimp boil for dinner. Be jealous. Nom nom nom.




















On Saturday, mom, grandma and my sister cousin Brandi went on a 15 hr shopping trip about a couple hours South of the lake house. And...I did it! I got the bold comforter that made me drool from BB&B.














The colors don't vary much in my iphone pix below but the flowers are orange, pink, and red in person...and have a bit of brown in the orange flower too...Anyway, I had fun playing with styling options when I got home. I still have a few things I need to add to this room for it to be complete.

















I made a detour while the fam ran into a fabric store next door. I couldn't resist a puppy look and see.




















At HomeGoods, I scored these bookends for our master. They make me smile when I look at them.















I finally found a mat for our front door at World Market!

No comments: