Friday, March 15, 2013

fabric

I have been obsessing over this fabric I saw on Peppermint Bliss. I tried to buy it but it's discontinued. I found out she got hers by having a craftsman recreate it! What what? That's awesome. She used Paule Marrot's tulip fabric for inspiration.

I have some white curtains in hiding and I'm tossing around the idea of painting them to make my own look-alike but fear they may look more bogus in a bad way. Ha! I had a tulip print bedroom in almost the exact same pattern when I was a little girl. Same color palette too. Complete with a tulip painted wall border, sunshine yellow bed and tulip comforter. I'll search for a pic the next time I'm at my parent's home.

Hmmmm...possible project next weekend if I don't find something I like soon. This weekend  Coop and I are visiting Lee's Nana and momma. Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments: