Tuesday, April 30, 2013

bruises, recipes & sneak peek

Pole dancing bruises:

Thought I'd share my dip recipes that I whipped up for snacks while Chelsie opened her lingerie gifts.
Creamy Salsa
Mix & Serve w/ Frito Scoops
1 cup real mayo
1 cup light sour cream
1 cup chopped green onions (mostly for the chives)
1 can of fiesta corn (drained)
2 cups shredded cheese
1 can of rotel (drained)

Fruit Dip
Whipped Cream Cheese
Honey (I like a lot of honey...)

Cheese Ball
Mix & Serve w/ Cracker Preference...I like Wheat Thins
1 pkg of cream cheese
1 pkg of Hidden Valley Ranch mix
1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 cup of chopped pecan
*This is fun to make in various shapes for parties. Turkey for Thanksgiving, gingerbread man for Christmas, boy or girl shape for baby shower...

Last night I snapped a few pictures for a project I'm doing and sharing with you soon.
Can't get anymore typical than this. Normal night at our house. Me resting my head on Coop's booty while he sleeps and I read my House Beautiful magazines.

No comments: