Friday, April 19, 2013

checking in

Just letting you know that I'm OK. I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been too busy at work to debug the firewall they put up against blogger in my office, too busy at home to blog in the evenings and I've missed typing and staring at my screen. A lot!

I have a lot to share that I haven't yet. From crafting to Lee but for today it seems more appropriate to focus on what today is.
If you're ever in OKC you really should take a peek at our Memorial. Seeing all the chairs representing the lives lost in the Oklahoma City bombing is a sobering feeling.

I hope and pray for those in and linked to Boston as well. My heart aches for everyone involved. I hope this manhunt ends in our favor soon.

Have a good weekend, friends. I'll be back on Monday with lots to share.
xoxo

No comments: