Monday, April 1, 2013

bows and tea sets

I had some major dental work done on Friday and I'm still recovering. I'll go into more detail when I feel like it. No really. I'm puny right now.
In other news, checkout these fab bows my MIL and I did during my last visit with Nana. I have them secured to a hanger hanging from a ceiling fan right now. I can't imagine squishing them into a closet.
Lee has been sending a bunch of heavy tubs full of crap home. They're always full of surprises. I never know if I'm going to be sent extra t-shirts and socks or a gorgeous marble tea set!!! How sweet?!
I have it on a silver tray I inherited from my grandmother. It's in need of a good polish and shine but the tea set really is gorgeous. Can't wait to make tea in my new tea kettle and use this tea set! If I learned anything from Nana, she never passed up a chance to use her china and pretty silver.  She'd say, "Why save it to only display?! You can't take it with you when you're dead!" Oh Nana...haha

No comments: