Tuesday, October 9, 2012

snap

Today I'm taking a software workshop for Photoshop cS5.1 and I'm stoked. Lee bought me this program almost a year ago and I swear it's like learning a new language! It's not at all as easy as my Adobe Photoshop Elements. I'm a very "show me" type learner whereas my hott but somewhat nerdy hubby can simply look at something and crack the code to get something to work. Not fair! I hope to wow him by getting a lot out of this workshop...I already wow'd myself by getting my company to pay for it by reiterating how much it will help with job related tasks, etc. Woot Woot!

I do know when I get done with this workshop I need to race home and take at least 6 quality pictures for my homework assignment in my photography class that is due tomorrow night. Each week I tell myself not to wait until last minute but it never fails. Just like college. Ha! Good thing I work well under pressure.

Speaking of pictures...since I'm in the organizing mode, I have removed big tubs of pictures from our guest room closets and I'm determined to sort through ALL the pix and put them ALL in albums. I have 5 piles: Pre Erin, Pre Lee, Dating, Wedding, After Wedding
I still have a lot of sorting to do but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now and need to buy my albums soon. I hope to find some black and brown leather ones like I already have. Album organization envy:

No comments: