Friday, November 11, 2011

Kate Spade released her new arrivals and gift giving guide for the holidays today! You can see it HERE.  Of course I found a couple of yummies.
I love red and pink combos:
Who would not want a golf hedgehog coin purse?!

This got me thinking about what I want for Christmas. I think I want THIS 8x10 kilim rug to be my gift this year. I think I'm pushing for it to be a gift because Lee can't debate pink decor when it's a gift, right? Plus+ it goes with my dream house ammo board. I call it ammo instead of mood or inspiration bc I'd like to pow pow take these items into captive like the Army does. (I'm a dork, I know.) And with that, Happy Veteran's Day! I love my soldier and thank my blessed stars that we have courageous men and women to freedom fight for wimpy folks like me. Pretty sure I'd hide behind a bush if my squad were pushing towards enemy lines.
Whew. Back to decor, in the giant scheme of things, I'm being cost efficient for future spending. One less thing to buy for the dream house. Oooo how my mind works...

























I love the lines on this sofa, but I DO want to make it a sectional with an attached chaise lounger.
The blue chair isn't so much the style I want, but I DO adore the color of that blue fabric and I DO want a matching ottoman. We tall people like to prop our feet up.
Walls? Paint will be a very light grey with a suede texture. We have Ralf Lauren's Brown Suede in our dining and living rooms now and I really like it.
Lots of creamy white mouldings will surround those grey suede walls.
This room will have tall floor to ceiling windows too. On those floors, will be hardwood, but Lee wants a darker shade than the one shown above.
Now, where can I find those chandeliers?!

Things I have already to complete Ammo Board:
  1. Houndstooth wing back
  2. Beveled mirror
  3. Pier 1 pink peonies
  4. Brown & cream zebra pillows (2)
  5. Yellow & cream rosette pillows (4)
  6. Globe
  7. Photographer's tripod floor lamp
  8. All wall coverings seen above (my sailboat canvas is only a tiny bit different)
  9. Mirrored side table
(10 beans says I change my mind before the day comes. )

No comments: