Tuesday, November 15, 2011

shopping cart

I bought a Chelsea and Violet top to wear in NOLA with black dressy shorts and tights. Not crazy about the back ribbon tie so I'll prob leave it untied and hide the ribbon in my bra or something so it leaves the back with a simple scoop back. I like the scoop back.










GAP had a 30% percent off entire purchase so I got a gray and white sweater to wear with my red skinnies:











And a T to wear with my leather leggings and blazer:











New tank with chiffon overlay in pink ambrosia from New York and Co. (w/ military discount). I got THIS necklace too, but I can't find the earrings online that I got to match. I imagine wearing this with my black leather leggings too. Options are nice:










Also got some stuff from AE: THIS love T. THIS navy sweat pant. This orange plaid shirt. (w/ 30% coupon off my entire purchase) I plan on wearing all this together with my jean jacket. Excited for the season of layers.

I got a new lip color too:

No comments: