Friday, December 16, 2011

carpet & color

Have you noticed all the antelope?! Personally, I think it looks more like Bambi but whatevs I love it.
via Cote de Texas















via McMillian and Co. Interiors














via Conspicuous Style Blog





















And now my favorite antelope placement of them all:
via Eddie Ross



















And before I get to the weekend, let's talk about THIS room:




















You know I always love a good chandy and isn't that over sized ottoman and tufting A-maze balls? AND those curtains...I feel kinda bad for loving orange so much since my alma mater's rival screams this color but I do have splashes of it in our house nonetheless. However, I find this crush fitting since PANTONE recently announced the 2012 color of the year is Tangerine Tango:







Looks an awful lot like my board I created for our future great room when we build the doll house:

No comments: